1. How can I make changes to my order?
- Simply email us at email@example.com within 12 hours. Be sure to include your order number. Please also let us know the details in email.
2. I’ve missed a promotion campaign for a recent order I placed. Can I still enjoy the offer?
- Please let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would wish to know the order number of yours and also the discount code / offer that you are after and must be within 12 hours.
3. Can I apply the online discount in the retail purchase?
- No, online and retail discounts are separate.
4. order status
- We will keep you update the order status by email and you can also email to email@example.com to check for the latest status.
1. Which light / luminaires can I customize?
- A customerization button will appear in the bottom if this light / luminaire can be customerize
2. Applied voltage
- All of our product are universal voltge and applicable to all country, e.g. 110-277V
1. How can i pay for my order
- By paypal or credit card
2. Can I use JCB credit card to check out?
- Yes, it can be used via PayPal. Please choose PayPal as the checkout method and fill in the payment details. If the checkout page of PayPal is in English, you may change the language to Japanese as shown in here or by the following steps:
- Click “Create an Account” at the PayPal checkout page
- Scroll the country’s drop-down menu to choose “Japan”
- Scroll down the page and choose the language as “日本語”
3. When I proceed to checkout, it says “A match of the Shipping Address City, State, and Postal Code failed.” What should I do?
- Please kindly make sure all information entered is 100% correct and there is no spelling mistake. Please also avoid short forms of City, and do not include the State information within the City input box. If the details are right but still the payment cannot be made, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. I paid with my credit / debit card, but why did I get an email from PayPal for confirmation?
- We use the PayPal platform, so even if you used your credit / debit card, you’ll receive a confirmation from the PayPal team. Doesn’t seem right? Email us at email@example.com
If you still not get your amswer, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org